I Love Chur Churp

Be My Follower

LOVELY GURLZ

LOVELY GURLZ
i'm Ayu Zahra.. wanna know me?

No String Attached

>> Selasa, 13 April 2010

Haha... topic of the week.. actually,did u know what is no string means? Is it no linked to other things or what?


Okay, here I'll help u guys knowing about no string. Maybe, there is some one knows about ONE old movies..title NO STRING ATTACHED in 1999... YES, but now I'm writing about No string in PI W1max.


We can be free while using P1W1Max WIGGY like P1 for either using package (max RM129) or prepaid (RM20 or RM50 top-up) Fast internet connection (10Mbps) and enjoy the freedom, "This I Promise You" from P1"No Strings Attached" means no contract for using P1W1Max WIGGY


. For more explanation, it's better we go through any P1WiMax office and ask 4 more. So..easy...


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.













0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

ALEXA STATS

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP