I Love Chur Churp

Be My Follower

LOVELY GURLZ

LOVELY GURLZ
i'm Ayu Zahra.. wanna know me?

at last I got some ads from Nuffnang

>> Selasa, 20 April 2010

hi..
actually I got nothing to post this time..but I wanna use this post sharing to all viewers..I already got Ads from Nuffnang. Wah... so proud to be part of Nuffnang.. Now, I'm wondering,how I can get money from that? Maybe, someone who knows this can help me to figure out it.
Then, I wanna share too that I've added ONE more blogs to advertise 'bout my hubby business. Welcome to Kejora Perak Enterprise. All viewers can follow the blog by clicking on http://www.kejoraperak.blogspot.com/

Okay, till then.

1 comments:

Sharinginfoz 20 April 2010 pada 8:51 PTG  

baguslah dah ada iklan.. nanti akan muncul banyak2 lagi kan..

Buffered RM13.06

Gaji Berapa Kena Income Tax???

Catat Ulasan

ALEXA STATS

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP